Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the one with the king of apples.

yesterday for lunch. i ate an apple. i know you are probably thinking... just an apple? are you kidding me?

but please allow me to explain...

at freshmarket this week. i found the king of all apples. i even remember saying "oh my word, this is the perfect teacher's apple!" here is the king compared to a normal apple:


and if i'm being for real... the picture just does not do this thing justice.


although, it was incredibly delicious, i could not finish this thing. by the time i was about 75% done with it, i was so sick of apples. i felt like i had eaten 4 apples.


at least it was healthy? haha.
enjoy a NORMAL apple today!

christmas survey coming up soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH. Daddy and I split the other one going to Ryan's game lastnight....TOO MUCH APPLE! But it was super sweet, juicy and crisp! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the giant apple almost as much as I love courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sunday I went to a church christmas play and they gave out little goodie bags...
    except my bag contained something not so little.

    IT WAS THE BIGGEST APPLE EVER.
    it was like the size of my face.
    well I automatically thought of you and this post.
    and I was going to write about it and post a picture until my brother ate it without me knowing..
    thanks gavs.

    ReplyDelete