Friday, January 28, 2011

the one from grey's.

Do you know who these people are?


Yes, Grey's Anatomy.
I watched the first three season when they were on, but kind of stop for some reason.
I wanted to get back into it, so I started from Season 1 a couple of weeks ago on Netflicks.

Oh. My. Word.
I am obsessed.
Not only is it motivating because I wanted to go in the Health field,
but it is so suspenseful, wonderful,
& perfect for the medical-loving, hopeless romantic inside of me.

Ultimately, my favorite show is F.R.I.E.N.D.S, in which my early on readers would know that.
I am also a fan of Parenthood, Modern Family, Glee, & American Idol.

So to get some more feedback from you guys, I'd thought I would ask a question...
what show(s) do you follow?

4 comments:

  1. im a grey's anatomy FREAK.
    ive never missed an episode.
    i also watch private practice..
    which is intertwined with grey's anatomy.
    sometimes the characters show up on the other show. like doctor dreamy’s sister is on private practice.

    also im watch every episode of the bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parenthood
    Royal Pains
    Covert Affairs
    The Event

    :)

    All on our borrowed internet. Since we are cable-less and internetless....

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm F.R.I.E.N.D.S...need i say more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh greys anatomy.
    love love love it.
    house.
    love it even more.
    I am beginning to fall in love with team mom.
    and I love anything on tlc.

    ReplyDelete