Sunday, January 30, 2011

the one on a sunny sunday.

Um, hello world.
Did you go outside today?

If you didn't you missed out on an absolutely gorgeous day.
& you should be slightly jealous.

This Sunday:

I went to church & received an awesome message.
Then to Cafe Carolina with Rita to eat great food with great bstudy leader.
Then back on campus to get work done.

But before drowning myself in Physics & Cognitive Psych...

I dug up two of my best friends from my closet.

Threw on shorts.

Grabbed my Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake
from a new shop in Raleigh called, Gigi's.

& enjoyed my afternoon of homework in the sun.

Good, North Carolina weather...
one of the reasons why I love Sundays!


P.S. I finalized my February Goals.. Get pumped!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to Gigi's with you! Or freshberrys... basically I want to spend time with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great Day....Church was awesome, Six people accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The pastor didn't even finish his message, when he made an alter call for the lost...it was one of those sermons in which you could really feel the presents of the Lord.
    The Bullingtons were there.
    After that, being that the weather was so great, Brooke and one of her buddies saddled up horses and rode for a while.
    We spent most of the day outside enjoying the great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it amazing?? Ahhh.

    MaryBeth. I would love to spend more time with you. Let's go to either this weekend!!

    Phil- That made me smile so bigg!! Yesterday was truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete