Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the one from the splenda lunch box.

This past week has been really busy. Going back & forth between my room & classes multiple times seemed too tiring. So I started packing either my breakfast or lunch...

The first day I made an Eggo & peanut butter sandwich, and I put it in a plastic bag to take to class. When I got to class, the person beside me said Did you just put peanut butter in a plastic bag? Well of course I didn't, craze, but it really did look it like it. My sandwich was squished and the peanut butter oozed from the sides and smeared all around the bag.

I decided I needed to invest in a sandwich container &/or a lunch box to keep my sandwiches intact. Like I said yesterday, Tuesdays are my hardest days of the week, so I didn't have time to run to the nearest Walmart or Target.

So what are you gonna do? Improv.


I used a Splenda box to put my sandwich, banana & almonds in.
To keep them safe from all the evil notebooks, textbooks, planners & laptops who have a mission to squish them until they are nothing put pancakes. :)


I'm wonderfully weird, I know.

Anyways. I need your advice.
I need to get a lunchbox that keeps stuff cold..
but doesn't take up a lot of room in my book bag.
Name brand or store suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. i got a little one from thirty one.
    the big ones are TOO big for my taste but the smaller one is just right.
    http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/index.htm

    if you dont know any consultants.
    mrs. bruner is one.
    yeah I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thirty one lunchboxes=wonderful(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i have thirty one also.
    i love the big ones though.
    i like the roominess and i eat a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we definitely need to get you taken care of! :)

    ReplyDelete