Monday, January 31, 2011

the one to seal off january.

Well it's the last day of January.
&& usually I do goals on the first day of the month.

But tomorrow is a pretty special day & I don't want to waste it by putting up my goals.

January Goals.
I was soooo close.

1. Finish my Christmas book, Martyrs.
Hate to say it, but I did not finish, so semi-check.



2. Try more vegetables.
I did do this a little, but all I have is a picture of hummus.



3. Play up my normal uniform (solid tee, scarf, jeans, converses)
I did this mostly with jewelry...

& some new kicks.



4. Make a to-do list each week.
This was a huge improvement to my organization.
Doing it again for February in hopes to make it a habit!



5. Use 1 Corinthians as my daily devotions source.
Super great! Very informational & abstract.



6. Enjoy turning 20!
I did indeed do this, but my mom has all of the pictures of actual people!



7. Take my first children's shoot.


8. Take at least 2 fitness classes a week.
Loved, loved, loved this. Up-ing this number up for February!

9. Make a new header for my blog.

10. Go to bed earlier.

11. Call my brother & sister more.


So check to all except the book.
:) I am a little proud, not gonna lie!

January was so good...
I hoping for an even better February (if anything at least better weather!)

February Goals.
  • Try a different local coffee shop.
  • Celebrate my sister's 23rd birthday!
  • Change background on laptop.
  • Do well on first exams.
  • Show more love in different ways.
  • 4 fitness classes a week!
  • Keep making weekly to-do lists.
  • Make Sam's Vday gifts without buying ANYTHING. (Using only what I already have.)
  • Eat a meal with someone I love but have lost some contact with.
  • Lead a bible study lesson with Sarah.
Enjoy your last day of January!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a list maker so I LOVE your goals list!! Love the index cards hilighted!! Love how intentional you are! Oh, and love your new Vans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go court! you killed your january goals.
    and by the way..you were so right about how if you put your goals out for the public to read you feel more obligated to complete them.
    i will be posting my january goal accomplishments very soon (:
    as well as my new febuary ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much yall.

    && YES, Sarah! The world of bloggers hold you accountable in monthly goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm so thank you so much for posting today, you definitely made my waiting experience in between my class a lot more enjoyable (: you killed your goals by the way...get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 23th...haha that made me laugh :)

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks friends!!

    && thanks for the correction Erin!! Imma get on datttt.

    ReplyDelete