Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the one to sing for ashley.

Today is a very special day.
&& since it's itunes tuesday.. we should sing.
we should sing the one song that everybody in the country knows.

we should sing
to my sweet sister, to celebrate her 23rd birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Ashley!
Happy Birthday to you!




Ashley,
I hope you have an amazing day.


You have shown me so much & have grown with me since day one.


You never left me out.


You are teaching me to love bigger.


You are teaching me how to be a good sibling even after entering the real world.


You help me realize the most simple times with each other are the best.


You inspire me to be crafty & silly in times of seriousness.


You inspire me to cook, remain calm, & live simply.


You are such a blessing in my life & I am truly thankful for you.


&& you are my best friend.


Happy Birthday Ashley!


I love you big sis!
Enjoy your happy day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh.My. I just cried like a little girl!

    My heart is warm again today! I am the blessed one...well ....and Big Daddy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post...TT don't worry, Tra shed a tear as well...Also Brooke called and sang the Birthday Song, on her voice mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm tearing up too! This is precious, Court! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too!

    This is such a sweet post and I just keep reading it over and over again! I really hope I am all of those things and more to you and d.

    Thank you for being so great!
    I cant wait to see you!!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete