Tuesday, February 15, 2011

still the one.

Valentine's Day was a success.  Sam & I went to


Sam got the Ribeye with Mashed Potatoes,  I got Grilled Herb Chicken with Mushrooms.


Fabulous food, yall.


Afterwards we went through a drive-thru to get us some coffee, then headed back to my room to exchanged our homemade gifts.


First things first.. the cards.


To Sam... a knife I whittled! One of the little boys I babysit for whittles a bunch, so he taught me how to whittle a knife from a branch. :)






Also to Sam.. a picture frame map with lyrics.





With Drew & Ellie lyrics, implicating that I can't wait to travel with him. :)

Also, on tap for Sam is a super cliche coupon book.



But he loved it. 


And lastly, a video I made on iMovie.. that doesn't want to upload for yall.





The cutest Valentine, ever.


 Then it was my turn.  Sam got me...



Handmade book endings!!



With my initials burned in them!!


Are they not great?!? Im so proud of him!


I also got these gorgeous flowers. :)  He did so good!!


Then finally, my other Valentines got together to take a picture.
Seriously, are they not gorgeous girls?  Ahh I have the best suite everrr!


Sam, thanks for a great night!
Nacho's Ladies, yall are total hotties!

&& to keep my iTunes Tuesday's rolling..
enjoy one of my favorite songs...



2 comments:

  1. Im really not sure which is the cutest thing on this post.....you, Sam, the gifts, his sweater, each of your smiles, or that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things about this post that I love!

    * I love that you two match!!!
    * I love the book endings...though I have always called them book ends...love it!!
    * I love the knife.
    * And that you can whittle.
    * And I think you two are about the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete