Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the one on easter.

Dyed eggs, chocolate bunnies, smiles, multi-colored Easter "grass", new outfits, sunrise, family, lots of food, Christ...

Glorious.
My Easter weekend was glorious because He is alive.  My God is not dead and this weekend I got to celebrate that.  Now, more than ever is a time of renewal & fresh starts.  && I think Im going to take advantage of that.  I hope your Easter was filled with joy, hope & love that His life, death and resurrection brings!!




This weekend was eventful, in that I saw a lot of family & friends, which was lovely.
I also got to see how baller my brother is...



I saw Madea's Great Big Family with some of the greatest people, Milly & Brooke.



I got to watch my dad work on my mom's new kitchen table.  He is so talented, and precise.  
It's going to be gorgeous!





I got to play golf.. attempt rather.




I got to be with family & friends from all over my hometown. 




&& Enjoyed about 1,347,831 meals on Sunday.  But it was wonderful & delicious.





My Easter weekend was glorious.

3 comments:

  1. Yes...it was a wonderful weekend.....and the weather was perfect.....and the food was in abundance...and family was everywhere we looked! A blessef feeling. And Sunday night when we realized our Chessie was no longer fighting his sickness....you sweetly said...."Chester is back with his Molly"....and that did provide an enormous amount of confort...a fitting end to a beautiful Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. easter weekend is always one to look forward to.
    by the way i saw the new kitchen table last night..it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete