Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the one thing modern can't beat.

It is easily one of my favorite things to do.
I don't even have to buy (although I totally could), I could just walk in awe all day long.
I wish there was a day to celebrate it.
I personally would call it "twice new day".
Im trying so hard to only by these things for my room next year. 

Ahhh, antiques.
I could antique shop all day long because "Vintage is Divine".




Vintage.
It beats modern every. single. time.






I have a slight obsession with Superman.
And looky there! It's an antique Superman - EVEN BETTER!



It's heaven on earth, people!

6 comments:

  1. agreed.
    plus i love your new layout (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah.... 100% agree! :) the older the better

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I hear the word "Vintage" I automatically think "fine, lovely, and treasures so worth keeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS!! :) I agree with Lauren on the new layout..SO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go here....to your little treasure hunting place....

    ReplyDelete