Saturday, April 30, 2011

the one on a girl's night out.

The final weeks are here... finally.  I am so over this semester and summer is calling screaming my name. 
Yesterday was success in full.  First, the fabulous Royal Wedding, then I went with a bunch of friends to take part in NCSU's attempt at the world's largest Zumba class!  It was so much fun. I just love Zumba!  Then my girls, Sarah Ann & Sarah went out a girl's night.

We went to this neat little place at Cameron Village...


It had such a cute vibe..


with wonderful outside seating for fabulous weather...





&& also completely fabulous food.  
I got the Chicken Mozzarella Panini & a House Salad - it was so, so good!

   
Then we walked around Cameron Village && made a stop at Fresh Market.





Got some samples of some really tasty coffee...




&& invested in some real cute, delicious cupcakes from Fresh Market.. 
We went back got into comfy PJ's, && watched a movie as we indulged in our sweet cupcakes! (we watched How Do You Know... all in all: don't waste your time watching)




Aside from the movie being a dud.. it was a wonderful girls night out!
Thanks to Sarah & Sarah Ann.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - How Do You Know was awful! My suitemates and I started watching it a couple weeks ago, thinking with such a great cast it would be awesome, but it wasn't. So sad.

    ReplyDelete