Friday, April 29, 2011

the one on royal wedding day.

Oh. My. Word.  I am very glad I woke up super early this morning.  The Royal Wedding was completely fabulous.  Makes me want to throw this huge tea party with the most amazing hats, && men wearing white gloves (personally, I will be wearing a tiara). 


Her dress blew me away.. who knew a long sleeved dress could be so incredibly stunning?   && [in a thick British accent] William Arthur Philip Louis looked dapper himself.  Now Im awaiting the kiss on the balcony!  Yay for best Royal Wedding everrr.

Now we need to work on the ginger... 
[with batting of eyes].. Oooooh Prince Harry 
just kidding... kinda.  :)

Happy Royal Wedding Day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on the kiss....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just blogged about the wedding and then i looked and saw that great minds think alike because i used the same picture :)
    the wedding was absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine looking couple...she is just beautiful....she doesn't have a bad angle. :)

    ReplyDelete