Thursday, April 28, 2011

the one whose getting up super early tomorrow.

So when I turned on the Today show this morning, Matt & Meredith were in London!
Which got me even more excited about the Royal Wedding!


I am so stinkin' excited.. && yes, I will be one of those people who will be getting up at 4:30am tomorrow to watch the coverage on it.  
Because, you know it's not like it's an every day occurrence & all. :)
Also, I just love me some Kate.  (seriously, she has the most perfect smile, skin, and hair... && Im dying to know what she will be wearing tomorrow!) && William was ready to get married 5 years into dating, & she wasn't... so he waited on her for 4 more years until she was ready!!  He's got it bad apparently. 

[insert royal hopeless romantic tear]

I can't wait!

Are you watching the Royal Wedding?

4 comments:

  1. Me! ME! I'll be drinking a cup of Joe at 4 am. I cannot WAIT to see what she's wearing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughh yes.
    thats all I have been watching the last few days.
    all the specials about them (:
    I am pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesssssss.
    DVR and first period flex
    are going to be my best friends tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I caught the buggy ride! :) She is just a beautiful princess! Big boy Will knows he scored well! :)

    ReplyDelete