Tuesday, April 19, 2011

the one to get up.

Freshman year, every single night I would stay up until at least 2 am.  Maybe it was my new independence, or not getting up at 6 am every morning, or me feeling "rebellious" as a fresh college kid.  I don't know what I was thinking.  Now-a-days, rooms & I are rarely up past 1.  We like the joy of getting an ample amount of sleep and getting up earlier to enjoy more of the day.  I personally enjoy a nice nap, I usually find time for one at least every other day.  I much rather get up early and enjoy the morning, then find time for a nap later on in the day than sleeping in and going hard all day long.

I love mornings.  I feel like since I am starting to feel this way towards morning, I am continuing my metamorphosis into an adult.  I love waking up to the sun peering through the blinds, and then stepping outside to check the weather to see the sun over the downtown Raleigh Skyline.  I love watching the Today Show. I love devotions in the morning, especially when they are outside.  I love good morning music.  I love hot coffee while getting ready.  I love the slight chill of mornings no matter the season. 
 I simply love everything about mornings. 

What about you?  Would you rather sleep in or get on up?

 
&& since it's iTunes Tuesday, enjoy my good morning music!

1 comment:

  1. im gonna monitor your wake up times while you're home on break! :) :)

    ReplyDelete