Monday, July 25, 2011

the one for simple weekend siblove.

My brother always says me & my sister are loud.  We talk a lot.  We ask a bunch of questions. We tend to get louder as the day goes by.  He always gets frustrated when we are both in the house at the same time.  Precious boy can't get no sleep or even a word in.  He always says things like.. "You're so spastic" & (in Chandler Bing's voice)"Could you be in louder?"  

He would never admit that he likes all three of us under the same roof, but I know he does.  If you look at him at just the right moment, you can catch him trying to hide his grin.  We take all his critiques & the "you're so uncool" gestures as I love you 's.  It's just how homeboy rolls.

Anyways, Ash came in this weekend.  && personally I think it was really great having all three of us under the same roof.  Actually, all five of us.  It was a good weekend. :)


Exciting post to come this week:

Raleigh home projects - before & after.
The inspiration for a new Raleigh home project.
My little cousin's camp & outdoors inspired birthday party.

:)  What's on tap for you this week?

2 comments:

  1. i am going to kick your sisters butt for not telling me she was home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved having ya'll all home...and the house being loud! :)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete