Thursday, September 8, 2011

the one with weekend update - but not with seth myers.

Get the title?  This is Weekend Update.. with Seth Myers...
SNL?  Not so much?  Well anyways, let's get to blogging.

Sorry I've been MIA this week.  I have rediscovered the art of being a college student.  && when I say art, I mean hittin' 'dem books.  
Anyways, Im back today with a photo update of my weekend.

First, I celebrated 5 years with Sam with lunch, gift exchange, & dinner.



 He also came with me to see the boys!  They ate him up.  :)










Then on Saturday, I headed to Hotlanta with some friends & their parents to watch a Tyler Perry play!  We are obsessed with Tyler Perry's plays (anything with Madea in particular).. and when we heard he was gonna be in the Atlanta - we were dead set on getting some tickets! 





This is a terrible picture.. it was taken by my iPhone.. cameras were prohibited:


But the big & tall guy, right in front of the stair well is Mr. Perry himself! :):)

Then on Sunday.. I studied biochemistry in the lonesome Raleigh house, but I got to use a neat pencil that Sam got as a free gift when he ordered one of my gifts.



Then later for supper, Sam & I enjoyed a great dinner we prepared together.  A dinner that included SpongeBob Squarepants Macaroni & Cheese.



&& Monday, on Labor Day.. I labored on this:



& celebrated it with this:


So since I didn't get to see my family this past weekend, I am headed home tomorrow!  I am so excited to see them & relax with them all weekend! :)  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I miss those chocolate chip muffins from the library! Enjoy them for me! :)

    ReplyDelete