Thursday, November 17, 2011

the one currently.

I am currently...

sad to see my precious carved pumpkin has turned into mush 
underneath a pretty pile of leaves...


anticipating the premiere of Twilight tonight.. but even more so to spend some time at home over Thanksgiving break next week!


insanely proud that my little brother gained the accolades of all-conference & best defensive player this week!


pumped to reunite with my buddy ol' pal from Chapel Hill to watch our boys this weekend...



 listening to nothing but beach music since we learned how to 
shag in my social dance class...

watching Twilight: Eclipse to remind of the story line for tonight's big show.
eating a crescent roll.
craving a cup of spiced cidar.
getting sleepy.
now debating a quick nap.

Happy Thursday night!

1 comment: