Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the one on saturday.

At Joby's Bed & Breakfast (aka. the Raleigh House), I am the early bird.  I love getting up to a quiet house with the sun peering through the drapes, the smell of freshly ground coffee beans, and the sound of the wood floors creeping as you walk across the living room.  I love it.  This past Saturday started off on an incredible foot.  I slept a little later than usual.. although still the first one up.  I lit a candle & made some coffee.



I ate some breakfast & spend some time with Jesus.


 Then one by one.. my roommates came out of hibernation & followed the same Saturday morning routine:  coffee & quiet moments with Jesus.




It's such a wonderful thing to live in a house of believers.  They are daily encouragements in my walk with the Lord.  They hold me accountable and I am forever grateful for their friendship.  Love you ladies! 

So Saturday started off exceptionally well.  && then off to the NCSU vs. Clemson game. 

Sam in a corn hole tournament... 












The Wolfpack did work.  :)





At half time.. I sadly had to drag Sam away from the game because of an important purchase I bought a couple weeks ago.  Sam was a trooper && was happy to go with me.  So, we fled off to Chapel Hill to catch up with a close friend from high school && watch my beloved Clef Hangers perform.





I love them.  The whole concert I was smiling.








It was such a good Saturday.  :)  I hope you had just as lovely of a  weekend!  
Yay for Thanksgiving break.. headed home tonight!!  Surry County, here I come.

2 comments: