Wednesday, December 14, 2011

the one with drew & ellie.

I am home for Christmas && I could not be more excited!  Lots of rest, shopping, eating momma's cooking, marking off my goal list, reading, etc.  I am more than happy to be at home.

But today's post is about last week.  Last Wednesday, Liza & I traveled to downtown Raleigh to enjoy the music of Jars of Clay && Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors.


Both bands were INCREDIBLE.  It was so much fun.  Ultimately, we bought the tickets because of "Drew & Ellie".  I first heard of "Drellie"  at a Young Life camp, where they were the musical guest.  I fell in love.. along with every other camper & leader.  They are just lovely people to observe and listen to.  Since that weekend at Windy Gap, I have been hooked on their music.

Here is the music video of my favorite song of theirs:


&& if you're in the Christmas mood..  this is my all time favorite version of "Baby, it's Cold Outside".  I love love love it.  

Isn't Ellie just precious?










Jars of Clay were there as well.  I was not near as familiar to their music as I was for Drellie, but still they were so good && they played some great Christmas music!





Sorry all the pictures are not that great.  We sat beside the tallest, most broad shoulder man in Raleigh.  But regardless, it was such a good night of good, Christmas music! 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: