Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the one for the goals of december

Um, okay.  The weather today in Raleigh is gorgeous.  Like perfect fall weather.  The Capital city must be confused.  It's DECEMBER.  Where are the giant scarves, mittens, boots, peacoats?  C'mon Raleigh.. get up to date, please.

Anyways,  I made a couple December goals and share a small photo shoot.

December Goals:

[one] Memorize at least two verses of scripture dealing with the Christmas season.
[two] feel good about exams
[three] Celebrate a glorious Christmas
[four] read Luke 2 with my family
[five] take some pictures of the babies... eeek! :)
[six] study for GRE
[seven] make, type, print, decorate my 2012 goals
[eight] go to the Drellie Concert

Do you have any December Goals?  I would love to hear them!

Also, over Fall break I took some pictures of Sam's cousin for some fall senior pictures..
here are a couple!







Happy Wednesday! :)

2 comments: