Monday, April 16, 2012

the one on intense weeks.

I've wrote a paragraph.  Deleted it all.  Wrote another paragraph. Deleted it again... Long story short, school is probably at it's hardest point since being at NCSU.  My face is starting to break out a little bit.  Im wearing less make up.  My hair is up a lot more.  Im running out of clean sports bras.  Anyways, I tend to struggle with having fun throughout the waves of school work madness.  Not this past week.  I made a point to include it in order to save my sanity. 

Last Monday - bible study bonfire.  Sarah & I hosted bible study this week with s'mores.




Last Tuesday -- I took pictures at my roommates Tacky Prom Young Life club.



Last Wednesday -- I watch one of my favorite boys start to get the hang of his roller skates.

 

Also,  Sam & I headed to Doak Field to support the Pack.

On Friday, I watched Jeopardy with my boys && celebrated one of the roomies 21st (no pics, sorry).


Saturday morning, I volunteered at Bounce Back Kids.  I lead arts & crafts as we made spring/mother's day cards!  It was so fun & I met a bunch of sweet people.



Later that Saturday, I hung out with these sun bathing sleeping beauts.


 Also, went on a bike ride with Sam.
&& cooked an incredibly large and late but incredibly good supper with the same boy.

So overall, past the moments of studying and writing papers, I had a pretty good week.  This week is even more intense.  But as long as I  take it one day at a time, I'll be fine.  Here's to a long but hopefully beautiful week ahead!

  
These eggs are RIGHT beside our back door.  Spring has sprung at the Joby's.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post....want to hear about Saturday....love your fire......and where is YOUR helmet? There's a lot invested in the noggin!

    ReplyDelete