Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the one for sam for his 22nd.

Happy 22nd Birthday to this handsome fellow.


I decided to do another list of **22** things I love about Sam.

In no particular order (&& definitely not limited to..)

[one] His beard.  I am just a sucker for facial hair.. and his is blonde. :)!  No shave November is a happy, happy month.
[two] His new obsession with twitter -- the newest social media nerd.
[three] He is so laid-back.


[four] Scroll back up to the first picture.. did you notice those eyes?
[five] I love the way he says coffee -- sounds like caffee


[six] I appreciate his frugal wallet.
[seven] I love his love for travel & adventure.


[eight] I am inspired by his heart for Jesus.
[nine] I think his perfectly neat handwriting is precious.
[ten] Classy southern boy, through in through.



[eleven] He has an infatuation with Chili's


[twelve] He has a lovely array of musical interests.
[thirteen] I love how he sees things linearly.


[fourteen] He takes really good care of his things, including his girl.
[fifteen] He is very positive.
[sixteen] His elevated love for family since becoming an uncle.


[seventeen] Sam is a very intelligent man.
[eighteen] I love how athletic he is.


 [nineteen] You get out of it what you put into it... incredibly hard worker, he is.
[twenty] I love, love, love how he fixes his hair a particular way every time he looks in the mirror.


[twenty one] He has a constant need to bring up quotes from The Office


 [twenty two] His love for outdoors & being at home.



Happy Birthday, Sam!  Enjoy your beautiful day in Raleigh! 
Love you boy!

2 comments:

  1. This was so sweet! Happy birthday to Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sam......I think it's clear.....that you are loved....a lot!

    Teeter

    ReplyDelete