Monday, November 26, 2012

The blondes.

 So there are these two little dudes that completely stolen my heart. I have mentioned my love for them here, here & here... oh & here & here.  Im sure there are others.. but you get the point - I adore my blondes.  They have become such a huge part of my life here in Raleigh.  Both ways the door swings, in that we all have invested so much time and emotion into getting to know each other.  I know their hearts and what a joy I find in that.  These hearts that are honest, vulnerable, loving, caring yet carefree.  These hearts that also know my own.  We pray together, play ninja and football together, sing together, eat together, eat unheard of amounts of ice cream together.  I really can't explain the fullness of my heart when I am with these boys.  

Okay, my throat has a knot in it.. let's move on.

For Christmas, I wanted to order a canvas of the boys for their mama. (PS I don't know how big/small the blogosphere is.. know if you know these fine people, don't tell Kelly her Christmas gift from the boys!)  So today, my roomie, Liza - who also keeps Will once a week, and I had a mini-photoshoot with John & Will.  Here is a sneak peek of the goodness we captured today.










Merry Christmas, Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. She will love her gift! So many good pictures of those sweet blondes! I know they have your heart....they come up in so many of your conversations. It has been an incredible journey with these boys....your blessings run deep!

    ReplyDelete